13
Feb
07

Marcotte Jenkins Unloads Her Hate Mail

And she whines about the site getting so much traffic that it’s down (on her punkasshost page, which I find ironic to the extreme).

Her hate mail is typical– unhinged people sending emails. There’s the “you need a good [love-making] episode with a real Texan”. That’s always good for a laugh. Then the email calling her a libelous fraud. That’s great stuff.

She also assumes all hate mail comes from Righties. One email, asking for a, erm, favor, says that he “likes the way she trash talks”. Sounds like a compliment.

All of this is a “reap what you sow” situation, but Amanda has her own ideas on religious influence. Here’s what she posted:

The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst 4 they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.”

It’s all about forgiveness, right? I’m sure that 55% of Catholics would forgive her outright. And the other 45% would probably be cool with an apology. But Amanda won’t dare apologize because she has nothing to apologize for. You see, it’s not her fault– it’s the fault of the Right-Wing Death Machine and Spanish Inquisition.

She doesn’t forgive her opponents, either. She just doesn’t get what the dogma of Catholicism is all about, and that much is clear by her awful, hateful comments. Maybe if she realized just how much she’s hurt Catholics, she may get on the path of peace.


0 Responses to “Marcotte Jenkins Unloads Her Hate Mail”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


About Me

My name is Doc. Welcome to my blog. If you're visiting from another blog, add me to your blogroll (and I'll happily reciprocate). I have a Ph.D. in Chemistry and live in Wisconsin. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. My email is docattheautopsy at gmail. (No linking to deflate the incredible spam monsters).

Categories

Archives

World Temp Widget

Blog Stats

  • 129,302 hits

RSS The Autopsy

The Autopsy

%d bloggers like this: