The action star, who first introduced the fedora-wearing, bullwhip-cracking Indiana Jones in the 1981 classic “Raiders of the Lost Ark,” is actually doing many of his own stunts in the latest film.
“He’s doing them, he just has a few more ice packs and a few more massages,” Kennedy said.
“And a lot of Celebrex,” producer Frank Marshall added.
Stunts Ford will be doing in this movie:
- Shouting at the kids to “get off his lawn”
- Standing in the 5:20 rush hour line at Luby’s
- Playing a heart-stopping round of Duplicate Bridge
- Sleeping through Larry King (will actually repeat this stunt on the Larry King show)
- Complaining about it being too hot and too cold, all at the same time
And the biggest stunt he’s doing on the set?
- Pretending to actually be attracted to Callista Flockheart