12
Aug
08

How to Win Elections

Promise large swaths of voting blocks that you’ll remove all taxes on them!

Obama’s already promising low income folks they no longer have to worry about paying taxes (hey, the gummint will do it for you!).  Now he’s also extending that simplification to seniors– no income tax for you!

It’s ridiculous pandering for votes.  The idea is that if 55% of the population pays no taxes in his plans, that means the other 45% will be out of luck when he’s elected.  And by out of luck, I mean, they’ll have to make up for the losses of such a brain-dead program.

Tax the rich until they ain’t rich no more!  Sounds like.. socialism.


0 Responses to “How to Win Elections”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


About Me

My name is Doc. Welcome to my blog. If you're visiting from another blog, add me to your blogroll (and I'll happily reciprocate). I have a Ph.D. in Chemistry and live in Wisconsin. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. My email is docattheautopsy at gmail. (No linking to deflate the incredible spam monsters).

Categories

Archives

World Temp Widget

Blog Stats

  • 129,292 hits

RSS The Autopsy

The Autopsy

%d bloggers like this: